Friday, April 01, 2005

HTML part 2

OK, well, if you have read my blog in the last few days you might have noticed that it was a little messed up. This totally scared me when I saw it. Not just that it was messed up but the fact that it messed up after I blogged about doing some changes to my blog. You know, honey I fixed the car then while going to town the engine blows up. Does not look good.


Well, not only is the blog messed up. I find out that the Daily Journal (local hometown newspaper) had linked to my blog. Ok, bad gets worse. So here I go on an extrmely slow server speed (talk about pre dial up), trying to get my blog back up and right. Ok, check the blog code against the source code for the page template, No problem. Look through the changes I made, have someone who knows what they are doing look at it, no problem.

So, I have spent two days looking and no conclusion. Then, a moment of inisight flashes across my mind (actually I figured it out after I deleted a blog). The whole problem was the title of the last blog (which has been deleted). I titled it "HTML" but it was in code. Therefore the computer was reading it as source code for the page and screwed up everyting. Now it is fixed..for the moment.

If you are using Mozilla you may need a javascript plug in if you cannot see the clock or just use IE (ugh).

Disaster averted, onward with my studies.

Other than that it has been a quiet few days. We did have a few Soldiers injured, we found the articles in the papers within a day. Does not take long for the news to get out. I do my best to be careful of what I blog here. So if I seem vague or don't blog of anything of significance until a later time, it is in the interest of the safety and security of the Soldiers here and their families back home.

Now I did get a really great surprise today. My Beautiful wife sent me some pictures today. They were great, makes me really miss home!!! (Bad) ")



Oh well, off again into another day gone. Soon the road ahead will be behind us and the reunion home will be so much the sweeter.

Hey Bautiful,
Thank you for the gift, I will keep it with me always.
Love You XOXO
Hello from Hell